Saturday, December 8, 2007

I/Her

My Eyes Sting From Staying Awake
Is Waiting For This One Big Mistake?
But Suddenly A Lightbulb, And My Mind begins To Shine
I Feel A Heartbeat, It Matches Mine,
And I See Her.

Oh But I Wont Give Up See, I Dont Quit
Can This Feeling Be Real? Is It Something I Can Admit
Is This Genuine? Am I Allowed?
Yes, I Can Finally See Now
And I See Her.

I Close My Eyes And Drift Away
Into A World, Thats Not Known By Day
Images, Music And So Many Thoughts
But There Is A Change, There Is A Knot
And Its Her.

Nervous, And Shaky Hands Today
Until I Talk to Her, I Count The Days Away
But what if There Is No Connection, No Sync?
Is She The Problem? Or The Missing Link?
I Ask Her.

She Said "Hey Kid Your In Over Your Head
But You Can Handle It", She Said
I'll Push You, I'll Help You Out
I'll Divide The Load, No Matter The Amount"
Yes That's Her.

And Even When Its Done, And We're Apart
I'll be Glad, That At Least There Was A Start
And When I'm Done, On My Final Day
I'll Only Have One Word To Say
And That's Her.

No comments: